Located in the country of Rome is the beautiful city of Athens. A metropolitan city, Athens is the center for culture, economic, financial, and political activities for the country. With a Mediterranean climate and a rich history to explore, come to Athens and stay in one of the city’s top ten rated hotels.
1) Holiday Suites Athens, Athens: Ideally located in the center of Athens is the Holiday Suites hotel. Taking the smallest details into consideration, the Holiday Suites offers some of the most luxurious rooms in the city. Offering all the modern amenities makes this hotel an excellent choice for your stay in Athens. This hotel is located at 4 Arnis St, Athens 115 28 Greece.
2) Arion Resort and Spa, Athens: Only 15 miles from the Athens airport, The Arion resort and Spa is surrounded by all of the city’s most popular attractions making this hotel a convenient place to stay. With all of the premiere shopping and tourist attractions nearby, you will never encounter a moment of boredom while staying at this hotel. The Arion Resort and Spa is located at Apollonos 40, Athens 166 71 Greece.
3) Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens: Whether visiting Athens for business or pleasure, the Divani Hotel offers all the amenities to help enhance your stay. Newly renovated with modern and elegant décor provides a relaxing ambience with amenities like soundproof windows, fireproof doors, mini bar, cable and satellite TV. This hotel is located at 2 Vassileos Alexandrou Av, Athens 161 21 Greece.
4) Athens Electra Palace, Athens: Centrally located in the city of Athens is the Athens Electra Palace adjacent to the Acropolis. Other popular locations located nearby are the Syntagma Square, the Parliament and the business and commercial districts of the city. Newly renovated, this hotel has 150 rooms on 8 floors classically decorated to resemble the ancient district of Plaka. Several of the rooms have magnificent views of the Acropolis. The Athens Electra Palace is located at 18-20 Nikodimou Street, Athens 105 57 Greece.
5) Hotel Grande Bretagne, Athens: Soak up the culture of Athens by staying at the Hotel Grande Bretagne. Never experience a moment of boredom being surrounded by all of Athens most popular attractions, such as the regal Constitution Square, Acropolis, Parthenon and the Parliament. The Hotel Grande Bretagne is located at Constitution Square, Athens 105 63 Greece.
7) Athenian Callirhoe Hotel, Athens: Experience Greece at its best and stay at the Athenian Callirhoe Hotel for exceptional quality and customer service. Easy access can be had to all of the city’s most popular attractions being a short walk to Constitution Square, Kolonaki Square, and Panepistimiou Street. This hotel is located at 32, Kallirois Ave & Petmeza, Athens 117 43 Greece.
8 ) Athenaeum InterContinental, Athens: Built in 1982 with 543 rooms, the Athenaeum is centrally located in Athens, only a mile from the Acropolis and the Parthenon, with many of the city’s other top attractions located nearby. Several dining establishments like the Premiere Lounge Bar & Grill, Cafe Vienna Tea Lounge, Cafezoe, and Kava Bar offering a variety of menu options. The Athenaeum InterContinental is located at 89-93 Syngrou Ave, Athens 117 45 Greece.
9) NJV Athens Plaza Hotel, Athens: With easy access to public transportation makes the NJV Athens Plaza Hotel a convenient hotel for an Athens vacation. Several of the hotel’s amenities include a gourmet restaurant with fine cuisine, a fully-equipped business center and two cocktail lounges for some beverages. This hotel is located at A2 vas Georgiou St, Athens 105 64 Greece.
10) Stratos Vassilikos Hotel, Athens: Make your trip to Athens even more memorable by staying at the Stratos Vassilikos Hotel. Newly renovated with modern amenities, make this hotel a superior location for exploring the culture of Athens. In house dining, conference and meeting facilities, and superb customer service makes this hotel a great choice. The Stratos Vassilikos Hotel is located at 114 Michalakopoulou, Llissia, Athens 115 27 Greece.