Located on the southeastern shore of the South American continent is Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina. Buenos Aires is considered the 10th largest city in the world and has a very metropolitan culture making it very appealing to come see what the city is all about. Buenos Aires also has one of the busiest seaports in South America helping make it the the industrial, financial, commercial, and cultural hub of Argentina. Many cultural attractions are located in Buenos Aires and because of the city’s mild climate; the city is a beautiful place to visit. If ever staying in Buenos Aires, make sure to choose one of the Top Ten Rated Hotels to maximize your experience in this Argentinean city.
1) Sofitel Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires: This five-star hotel is located near the beautiful downtown district of Retiro. Built in 1920, the Sofitel Buenos Aires is surrounded by art galleries and antique shops letting you easily explore the culture of Argentina while possibly buying some souvenirs to take home with you. Resembling a lighthouse, this hotel has 144 rooms to choose from that are elegantly designed and outfitted with all the latest amenities to provide maximum comfort for your stay. The Sofitel Buenos Aires is located at Arroyo 841-849, Gualeguay C1007AAB Argentina.
2) Alvear Palace Hotel, Buenos Aires: A timeless hotel with a reputation for setting high standards of hospitality and luxury, the Alvear Palace Hotel is an excellent place to stay while visiting Buenos Aires. Conveniently located in La Recoleta, one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods, many art galleries, boutique shops, restaurants, and night clubs are located nearby for you to explore, never experiencing a moment of boredom. The Alvear Palace Hotel is located at Av Alvear 1891, Buenos Aires C1129AAA Argentina.
3) Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires: Resembling a 20th century French style manor, the Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires has been completely renovated to offer its guests an experience of a lifetime while visiting the beautiful city of Buenos Aires. Completely outfitted with all the modern amenities that a contemporary hotel should have, when staying here, you will be in the heart of the city’s exclusive downtown La Recoleta district surrounded by many businesses, restaurants and boutique stores. This hotel is located at Posadas 1086/88, Posadas C1011ABB Argentina.
4) Caesar Park Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires: Offering a wide variety of rooms to fit many types of budgets, the Caesar Park Buenos Aires is a great hotel to stay in whether for business or leisure traveling. Conveniently located approximately 18 miles from Ezeiza International airport, the hotel is also nearby to many of the popular attractions that make the city of Argentina so appealing. There is one restaurant and two bars located on the hotel’s premises offering fine dining and drinks in a casual atmosphere. The Caesar Park Buenos Aires is located at Posadas 1232, Recoleta, LANúS 1014 Argentina.
5) Faena Hotel and Universe, Buenos Aires: Built in 2004, the Faena Hotel and Universe is located in a converted grain building that has been transformed into a luxurious hotel offering all the modern luxuries and amenities to make your stay as memorable as possible. The Faena Hotel is located on the waterfront of the Puerto Madero neighborhood providing quick and easy access to the city center. The Faena Hotel and Universe is located at Martha Salotti 445, Puerto Madero, LANúS 1107 Argentina.
6) Park Tower, Buenos Aires: The Park Tower is a luxury hotel located in Buenos Aires offering 181 rooms on 22 floors. Many of the city’s most popular attractions are located nearby, immersing you into the culture of Buenos Aires. There are several restaurants located on the hotel’s property offering a wide range of international dining experiences. Lighted tennis courts, two swimming pools and a fitness center give plenty of options for physical activity while staying here. The Park Tower is located at Avenida Leandro n. Alem 1193, LANúS 1101 Argentina.
7) Loi Suites Recoleta, Buenos Aires: Built in 2001, the Looi Suites Recoleta offers a comfortable stay in a relaxing environment. Offering superior customer service and luxurious rooms, you can’t go wrong when choosing Loi Suites Recoleta hotel in the beautiful city of Buenos Aires. This hotel is located at Vicente Lopez 1955, Vicente LóPEZ C1128 ACC Argentina.
8 ) Mine Hotel Boutique, Buenos Aires: Located in the trendy neighborhood of Palermo, The Mine Hotel Boutique puts you in the middle of the action being surrounded by all the hip art galleries, restaurants, and night clubs. Offering superior customer service and high standards of luxury, you can’t go wrong when choosing the Mine Hotel Boutique in Buenos Aires. The Mine hotel Boutique is located at Jose Ignacio Gorriti 4770, Buenos Aires C1414BJL Argentina.
10) 725 Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires: The 725 Buenos Aires is located approximately 22 miles from the Ezeiza International Airport and is centrally located to Galerias Pacifico Shopping Center, Puerto Madero and Plaza de Mayo. There is an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and fitness center for exercise and relaxation on addition to a restaurant and bistro bar for fine dining and drinks. The 725 Buenos Aires is located at Ave Roque Saenz Pena 725, LANúS 1035 Argentina.