Most people think that Las Vegas is only for gamblers who want to play some games of chance such as poker, craps and baccarat in numerous casinos, which are open 24 hours a day. Although it is one of the top reasons why people visit the place, there are more interesting things Las Vegas could offer for both gamblers and non-gamblers (or anyone in between) as well as those who just want to have fun.
Here are just a few attractions in Las Vegas that you can include in your shortlist:
- If you are looking for a great experience for the whole family, Mandalay Hotel’s Shark Reef is the best attraction for you. They feature different species of sharks, jellyfish exhibit, tropical aquariums, a few crocodiles, several invertebrate marine animals and rays. Tourists walk through a tunnel while the sharks surround them.
- There are also touch tank where you are allowed touch living sea creatures.
- Another ultimate must-see attraction in Vegas is the Manhattan Express Roller Coaster which is located at New York/New York. The ride will take you at 203 ft above the ground and drops to 144 ft with a speed that reaches up to 67 miles/hr. It’s definitely one thrilling ride.
- When you go to Vegas, it wouldn’t be complete if you did not visit The Stratosphere Tower. You should not miss going on top of the tower to see a great view, have a great dinner or ride the tallest roller coaster in the world.
- Who says, everything is expensive in Vegas, there are some attractions that you can surely enjoy without spending a single penny. Try to experience a free show in Downtown Las Vegas. The free shows in the streets usually start at 8:30 where you can enjoy loud music and dancing lights above your head.
The list of things to do in Vegas is endless. It’s a place where you can have genuine fun in anyway you want.