When traveling in Europe, you should make London, the capital of the UK, one of your travel destinations. It is filled with many culturally enlightening destinations and many significant and interesting landmarks such as “Big Ben” the famous clock tower, along with many others. In order to travel in the most comfortable way possible, you should stay in one of London’s premier luxury hotels. Here is a list of some of the most popular five-star hotels that London has to offer.
1. The Landmark London($220)- The Landmark is one of the most conveniently located luxury hotels in London. It is right across the street from Marylebone Station which makes for easy access to sites around the city. If you stay here you are a mere nine minutes from the famous Wembley Stadium, but even if you are not a big fan of going to concerts or sporting events, you can still enjoy the great shopping opportunities that also lie near the hotel. It is located at 222 Marylebone Road, London, United Kingdom.
2. The Sofitel hotel- located in London, was built in 1904 as a premier hotel and to this day remains one of the top rated hotels in the city. It is a historical landmark, and is a culmination of both the British tradition and the French style. It is located at 6 Waterloo Place, London, England SW1Y 4AN United Kingdom. The price for the hotel starts out as low as $280.
3. Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbor($248)- The Wyndham Grand, is an exquisite waterfront hotel that is effortlessly elegant. It is London’s only all-suite hotel and is perfectly situated. It is the perfect place for a sophisticated and relaxing stay in London. It has many fine dining and drinking options and award-winning restaurants. You will be swept away by this elegant setting that helps to slow time down in this busy world that we live in with its comforts and small personalized touches in every suite. It is located at Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour London SW10 0XG United Kingdom.
4. Milestone Hotel($739)- The Milestone Hotel is unlike any other Five-star hotel in London. It has an amazing service quality, where there are two staff members per guest. You will have a 24-hour butler service and have everything available to you that you would need on a vacation. There is special treatment for each individual guest and the friendly and romantic atmosphere keeps the past guests coming back time and again. This hotel is located at 1 Kensington Court London, W8 5DL, United Kingdom.
5. One Aldwych($286)- The One Aldwych hotel is known as the “best contemporary luxury hotel in London”. It is located directly in the center of London and has two fine restaurants, a wonderful lobby bar and has its own personal mini art museum showing over 400 art pieces. It also includes very sleek and modern rooms that feature some of the latest styles in decorating. This is a great hotel for the businessperson as well as for vacationing. It includes several meeting halls and personal screening rooms that would be perfect for any business conference. It is located at One Aldwych 1 Aldwych London WC2B 4RH.
6. Sheraton Park Tower($334)- The Sheraton Park Tower hotel is located in the heart of London and its round tower gives the guests in the 280 (including 22 suites) rooms each an iconic view of the London skyline. The penthouse has a 360 degree panoramic view of all of London. Staying here will not only be a treat for the mind and body because of all the relaxation you will get in this elegant hotel , but also a teat for your eyes. It also has an award winning restaurant, and the famous Pascal Proyart as the head Chef. This hotel is the perfect destination if amazing sights, and incredible cuisine are on your list of necessities for the perfect hotel in London. It is located at 101 Knightsbridge • London SW1X 7RN • United Kingdom.
7. Claridge’s($372)- Claridge’s hotel has impeccable service and an unsurpassed style in London. It has over a century’s worth of experience in creating a glamorous setting for any vacation in London. It has special dining options as well, including the ever sophisticated “Afternoon tea in London”, the Claridge’s Bar, and currently is the holder of the famous and talented Chef Gordon Ramsay. It provides an elegant and glamorous setting and an atmosphere that is filled with laughter. It is located at 49 Brook St London, W1, United Kingdom.
8. Marriott London County Hall($212)- The Marriott County Hall was once a part of a government meeting house, but now has been restored to be this luxurious hotel. It still remains an architectural jewel and has an amazing view of “Big Ben” and the River Thames, which are two must see landmarks in London. You will enjoy your fine dining, exquisite views, and cultural enrichment while you stay at this Five-star hotel in London. It is located at London County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road London, SE1 7PB United Kingdom.
9. The Park Lane Hotel, London($261)- The Park Lane Hotel in London, is equipped with 306 suites and rooms to stay in, each being enormously comfortable, with fine furnishings and a flat screened HD TV that you can unwind to after a long business day or day of sight-seeing. It is conveniently located to where you can easily get to Buckingham Palace, or connect to some of the nicer shops of London for a bit of souvenir buying. It is located at 1 Piccadilly, London, W1J, United Kingdom.
10. Renaissance Chancery Court($197)- The Renaissance Chancery Court was named in 2006 as one of the 100 best luxury hotels in the world. It is the perfect place for a business traveler, or a leisure guest. It is very close to the River Thames and is in the center of London. It is near many exclusive and amazing theaters where one could go to enjoy a night out a show. It is located at 252 High Holborn London, WC1V 7EN United Kingdom.