Moscow is the largest city in Russia. It is also the capital city and leads the country in political, economic, cultural, and educational matters. The city has one of the largest economies in Europe and excels in many enterprises that include the chemical, food, furniture, textile, energy production, and software development industries. Moscow has a very rich culture with many museums, art galleries, and performance art centers located throughout the city. Also there are many parks and landmarks to enjoy, in addition to beholding some of the world’s most dynamic architecture located throughout the city. If ever visiting Moscow, make sure to check out one of the Top Ten Rated Hotels in the city to help create the best experience possible.
1) Golden Ring Hotel, Moscow: Built in 1970, the Golden Ring Hotel is a medium sized hotel with 247 rooms on 7 floors. Located in the Old Town District, this hotel is conveniently close to the Red Square and many of the city’s popular museums. The rooms are beautifully decorated and outfitted with many modern amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The Golden Ring is located at 5 Smolenskaya Ulitsa, Moscow 115 Russia.
2) President Hotel, Moscow: A five-star hotel located on bank of the Moskva-river, the President offers spectacular views of the surrounding city, the Moskva-river, and The Peter the Great monument. With 208 finely decorated rooms, experience the best of Russian hospitality, strong attention too detail and the exquisite luxury that only the President Hotel can offer. This hotel is located at 24 Bolshaya Yakimanka, Moscow 119134 Russia.
3) Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow, Moscow: Centrally located near Bolshoi Theatre and the shopping area of Tverskaya Ulitsa is the five-star hotel Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow. With 219 rooms on 11 floors, this hotel has many amenities like a 24-hour room service, kitchenettes in the deluxe rooms, and the Quantum Spa and Health Club with a juice bar, sauna, and massage therapies. The Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow is located at 4 Neglinnaya St, Moscow 109 Russia.
4) Marriott Grand Hotel, Moscow: The Marriot Grand Hotel is a five-star hotel situated amidst many of Moscow’s most popular attractions. Built on Tverskaya Street, it’s close to the Kremlin, Red Square, the Bolshoi Theatre and Pushkin Square. There are four restaurants and lounges on the premises giving you plenty of options for drinks and dining. A fairly large hotel, there are 384 rooms on 9 floors, with a variety of upgrades to fit different budgets. The Marriot Grand Hotel is located at 26/1 Tverskaya St, Moscow 121 Russia.
5) Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow, Moscow: The five-star Hotel Baltschug Kempinski was built in 1898, offering 232 rooms on 9 floors. The rooms are elegantly styled and offer spectacular views of the St. Basil’s Cathedral, Kremlin and Red Square. There are two restaurants on the premises offering a variety of Japanese and European cuisine along with a health club, meeting rooms for business functions, and many other amenities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow Ul Balchug 1, Moscow 115 Russia.
6) Metropol Moscow Hotel, Moscow: The five-star luxury hotel Metropol Moscow has 365 rooms on 6 floors grand elegance and hospitality. Extreme attention to detail has been put in place when designing this hotel from the bottom up nothing being missed to create an incomparable experience rivaling that of many other hotels located in this city. Attracting an international selection of VIPs says something about the quality of service and hospitality offered hear. The Metropol Moscow is located at 1/4 Teatralny Proezd, Moscow 109 Russia.
7) Swissotel Krasnye Holmy, Moscow: Conveniently located in the old part of the city is the Swissotel Krasnye only 18 miles from the Sheremetyevo Airport. This hotel is close to the Kremlin. There are six restaurants and lounges located on the premises giving a large selection of dining and drink options. A large variety of modern amenities are available helping make your stay as memorable as possible. The Swissotel Krasnye Holmy is located at Kosmodamianskaya nab 52 bld 6, Moscow 115 Russia.
8 ) Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel, Moscow: Centrally located in the heart of Moscow, the Marriot Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel is near the famous Bolshoi Theatre easily immersing you into the Russian culture. A traditional hotel outfitted with all the modern amenities gives you the best that Russia has to offer giving you high standards of luxury and hospitality. The Marriot Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel is located at 11/20 Petrovka St, Moscow 103 Russia.
9) Marco Polo Presnja Hotel, Moscow: A medium sized hotel with 65 rooms on 5 floors, the Marco Polo Presnja Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Moscow. Being near the quiet residential area of Patriarch’s pond creates a peaceful experience even though many of the business, dining, and shopping establishments are still close by. The Marco Polo Presnja Hotel is located at Spiridonjevsky Per, 9, Moscow 123104 Russia.
10) Golden Apple Boutique Hotel, Moscow: Located in the historic district of Moscow, the Golden Apple Boutique Hotel is only a short walk from the Metro for convenient transportation around the city. All the rooms are outfitted with the latest technology, accommodating either business or pleasure requirements. Experience the culture of Moscow by visiting the numerous shopping and dining locations nearby. The Golden Apple Boutique hotel is located at 11 Malaya Dmitrovka Street, Zelenograd 141 Russia.