When staying in the most romantic city in the world, your choices for the top hotels are more limited. There are only eight 5-Star hotels in the entire city. This list includes those top eight along with the most popularly rated four-star hotels. Paris is home to any cultural landmarks that would make any trip to the city of love even more special. Why not make sure your stay is as comfortable and memorable as possible by staying at one of the most luxurious hotels in the city. Below is a list of the top luxury hotels in Paris along with the starting price for the rooms there.
1. Hotel Ritz($1140)- This hotel is most know for it amazingly attentive service. There is nothing that you can ask for that you will not receive. They are there to make sure that your stay in Paris is the easiest, most relaxing experience that it can be. It is known for its hospitality and for knowing its guests’ needs and providing for everything that could be thought of. It has the reputation for the continued loyalty of its guests, who always return there when traveling through Paris, whether for business or pleasure. The hotel is also home to one of the finest restaurants in all of the city and you are sure to enjoy an world-class mean while staying there. The service and discretion that the amazing staff, who make the hotel what it is is, are what makes this one of the most luxurious hotels in Paris. It is located at 15 Place Vendome Paris, France.
2. Four Seasons George V Paris($1055)– This building was built in 1928 and is a historical landmark of the city of Paris. It has over 285 rooms in its eight story building and is one of the most beautiful and well elegant looking building in the entire city. It provides quality service and is home to Le Cinq, a fine dining restaurant that serves excellent food from the French style and also provides some lighter menus as well. The comfort and quality of this hotel will ensure that you visit again when you return to Paris. It is located at 31, Avenue George V 75008 Paris, France.
3. Hotel Le Bristol($1059)- This hotel was built around 1715 for the Nobles, who were moved out of Versailles after the death of King Louis XIV. It was built for their comfort and had quality service then. It continues with this legacy almost 200 years later. It is a luxury hotel that includes rooms, suites and prestige suites. It includes a couple fine restaurants that are open in the different seasons. You will fine the utmost quality of service and comfort while staying at this hotel. It is located at 12 Rou Du Faubourg Saint-Honore, 75008 Paris.
4. Hotel Plaza Athenee($944)- This hotel is ideally located right next to the Eiffel Tower. It is the epitome of elegance and has the highest quality of service imaginable. It has 191 rooms including 45 suites that will make any trip to Paris a comfortable one. While staying there you will experience the wonderfully delectable tastes of the great Chef Alain Ducasse. It is a great place to stay if you wish to experience the lovely charm that encompasses the thrill of Paris. It is located at 25 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France.
5. InterContinental Le-Grand Hotel($305)- This hotel is located near the ever amazing Louvre Museum which will make any trip to Paris memorable. It is also in the center of the business, shopping and theater districts of Paris, so you will have lots of places to go when you are there. It was built with Napoleonic grandiose style, where large and lavishing is a must. You will enjoy great service and quality suites while staying at these luxurious hotel. It is located at 2 Rue Scribe Paris, 75009 France.
6. Hotel De Crillon ($1177)- This hotel is accommodated with 5 luxury apartments, 39 suites and 103 rooms. It is a charming and elegant hotel that will provide the privacy that one desires on a vacation. It has exceptional service, and everything you need to relax while in the City of Light, as Paris is also called. It has a great view of the Place de la Concorde, which is a beautiful sight for any eyes. It is very exclusive and the personalized service will make your stay at this luxury hotel one you will hope to repeat. It is located at 10 Place de Concorde, 75008 Paris, France.
7. Le Meurice($930)- This hotel is located in the heart of Paris in between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde. This hotel reflects the elegance that is the center of Paris, where all the major boutiques and famous shops like Hermes and Cartier are located. It has a fashionable style and for centuries has been the location of some of the largest fashion shows and events that occur each year. It has about 115 rooms and 45 additional suites available to stay in. These are decorated in the style that reflects the time of Louis XIV. They are all quite comfortable and the epitome of luxury. It is located at 228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France.
8. Hotel Fouquets Barriere($993)- This hotel sets the standard for elegance in the 21st-Century styles of decorating. It incorporates comfort with the newest technologies to make your stay as pleasurable as it can possibly be. It is located in the heart of the city of Paris and has a stunning panoramic view of the city from the Francois Andre terrace that is located there. It also includes fine cuisine and refreshment opportunities in its Le Diane restaurant and Le Lucien Bar. It modern and elegant design make an ideal location for a vacation or business trip of any type. It is located at 46 Avenue George V | 08 Arr., Paris 75008, France.
9. Hotel Raphael ($493)-This hotel is located in the center of Paris, near the Eiffel Tower. It includes many luxurious rooms, suites, with several varieties of each to help with the prices that can fit most people’s budget. It is home to the La Salle a Manger restaurant that serves amazing food and also the les Jardins Plein Ciel Terrace that has one of the most stunning views of the city. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, any stay here would be comfortable, relaxing and an enjoyable way to spend time in Paris. It is located at 17, Avenue Kléber – 75116 Paris.
10. The Westin Paris ($403)- This hotel includes a remarkable staff that is at your disposal 24-hours a day and can help you find anything you need and are also fluent in multiple languages. It is located ideally, being near the Louvre Museum and includes a great view of both the Eiffel Tower and the Tuileres. You will be very close to the fashionable boutiques that the city offers as well. The hotel has many suites and rooms available and outstanding service to go with them. They also have several state rooms that can be perfect for conferences,one of their rooms like this can even hold up to 1,000 people. It is perfect for your get away vacation or for any business trip to Paris. It is located at 3 Rue De Castiglione · Paris 75001 · France.