Rome is one of the most beautiful and oldest cities in the world. When visiting this culturally enlightening place that is home to such classics as the Coliseum and the Pantheon, you might as well go in style. Stay in one of these top ten luxury hotels that are located all around this amazing city. Below is a list of some of the top luxury hotels in Rome, along with the starting price range for a room there.
1. Rome Cavalieri($447)- This outstanding luxury hotel is located in the heart of the eternal city. It is so elegant and relaxing that even though it is located quite close to many of the most appealing and visited landmarks, it can still give you the peace of an exotic oasis. It has many fine features that helped it to be the first hotel in Europe to gain the exclusive right to be called a part of the Waldorf=Astoria Collection including it amazing Art collection that rivals many museums, it refreshing spa and it’s standards for luxury that set it a part from other luxury hotels. A visit to the is hotel will surely leave you with the desire to prolong your stay there. It is located at Rome Cavalieri, The Waldorf=Astoria Collection, Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, 00136 Rome, Italy.
2. Westin Excelsior Rome($362)-This luxury hotel has been known for its amazing service and comfortable suites since 1906. When visiting the eternal city many celebrities, statesmen and and other important figures have made this their one place to stay. You will a comfortable setting and the largest suite in all of Europe at this hotel. Its grand setting and the opportunity for a relaxing spa day, the use of a personal trainer, and one of the finest restaurants is why this gorgeous hotel is considered one of the most luxurious in all of Rome. It is located at Via Vittorio Veneto 125 · Rome 00187 · Italy.
3. Hotel Splendide Royal($362)- This hotel is one that helps to enhance one’s appreciation for the Baroque architecture that is found all over Rome. The building itself is remodeled from the original building that was finished in the 18th Century and is filled with gorgeous decorations and furniture from at least a hundred years before that. It has a sumptuous and friendly atmosphere where anyone, whether they are visiting for business or pleasure, will find a relaxing stay. It is a symbol of the changes that take place in Rome and the standard of luxury that many of Europe’s top hotels try to live up to. It is located at Via di Porta Pinciana, 14 00187 Rome, Italy.
4. InterContinental Rome De La Ville($292)- This hotel is located at the top of the Spanish Steps in Rome and located very close to Rome’s most popular and beautiful historical landmarks. Not only is it located near this popular tourist destination landmarks; it is one. It was built in the 17th Century and is still standing today and is even more luxurious than ever before. You will find the utmost service and relaxing atmosphere while you stay in this culturally enlightening place. You will also be located directly near the shopping center of Rome, which will make any trip to Rome a great one. It is located at Via Sistina 67/69 Rome 00187 Italy.
5. The Grand Hotel ($415)- This hotel will bring out the refinement and prestige that Rome is known for. It includes many services for the guests that will make your stay as comfortable as possible. Some of these include massages, world class meals and amazing views of the city from two amazing view points on two separate terraces. It is one of the most prestigious hotel in all of Rome and has accommodations that include over 200 rooms and wonderful suites. The service and treatment you receive here will make you want to extend your vacation to this priceless city. It is located at Via del Corso, 126 00186 Rome.
6. Rocco Forte De Russie($368)- This hotel is located in the center of Rome near the Spanish Steps and just a ten-minute walk away from the Vatican City. It includes an amazing and world-class spa and health center with massages, pools, jacuzzi and anything else you need to rejuvenate your body during your vacation or business trip. It also includes a “secret garden” that is hidden behind the building. It is a one of kind garden and no other luxury hotel in Rome has one. The hotel is know for its impeccable service, that, along with the spa and beautiful garden to et away in, will help to make sure that you experience the very essence of Rome. It is located at Via del Babuino 9 00187 Rome Italy.
7. Grand Hotel Minerve Roma($440)- This hotel has been a five-star hotel since the end of the 1700′s. It includes a grand hall that is a breath taking sight for all whose eyes gaze upon it. When staying there you will receive the benefit of a restaurant that serves not only scrumptious Italian food, but food from all over the world. It is home to the beautiful “Roof Garden” where you can eat your delicious meal while looking across Rome. It may be a classic hotel and landmark, but it will still provide the amenities of the 21st Century to make your stay one of the most comfortable you will ever have while in a hotel. It is located at Piazza della Minerva, 69 00186 ROMA.
8. Hotel Eden A Royal Meridien($426)- This hotel has been the place where many Royals, aristocrats, political figures and famous celebrities have stayed while visiting Rome. It is home the famous roof-top restaurant, La Terrazza dell’ Eden, on top f which you can view one of the most breath taking view of Rome, and of all of Europe. This hotel is known not only for its impeccable service, but also for its discretion. So if a private vacation or trip is what you need, this is the luxury hotel for you. It is located at Via Ludovisi 49 Rome, 00187 Italy.
9. Boscolo Exedra Hotel ($336)- This hotel chain is one that prides itself on their Old World courtesy and service. They are refined and elegant and your stay here will be one of the most luxurious of your life. It is situated in one of the most beautiful cities in all the world, where class and luxury are of the highest importance. This accommodations of this hotel include that it has about 240 rooms, 2 delectable restaurants, and a large terrace with a breath taking view of Rome. It is located at Piazza della Repubblica, 47 00187 Rome.
10. Hotel Lord Byron ($310)- This hotel is tucked away in one of the smaller private quarters of Rome. It has quality service and comfortable rooms that are decorated in the art-deco style of the 1930′s. It has a delectable restaurant that serves excellent Italian style dishes and that has a wide assortment of the finest Italian wines available in its vast cellar. You will experience the highest of service while staying at this hotel; it would make any vacation or business trip a comfortable one. It is located at Via Giuseppe De Notaris, 5 00197 Rome (Roma), Italy.