Come to Amsterdam to visit one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. The city is the financial and cultural capital of the Netherlands with many new cultural experiences to offer its visitors. From the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank’s House to the Red Light District and Cannabis Coffee Shops, there is something for everyone in Amsterdam.
1) NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam: Built to accommodate either the business or leisure traveler’s needs, 468 guest bedrooms and 6 Junior Suites complemented by a diverse array of restaurants, bars and public spaces are sure to make anyone enjoy the comforts of Amsterdam. Approximately 10 miles from the airport, the NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is sure to exceed anyone’s standards for 5 star hotels. This hotel is located at Dam 9 Amsterdam 1012 The Netherlands.
2) NH Barbizon Palace, Amsterdam: Conveniently close to the Central Station, this hotel boasts the latest technology and amenities to provide superior comfort and service for its guests. Enjoy fine dining at the renowned Vermeer Restaurant, winner of several international awards, while you stay in Amsterdam. This hotel is located at Prins Hendrikkade 59-72 Amsterdam 1012 The Netherlands.
3) Sofitel Amsterdam The Grand, Amsterdam: Once known as Amsterdam’s city hall, Sofital Amsterdam The Grand is sure to compliment anyone’s visit to Amsterdam. 177 luxury rooms will provide the comfort and accommodations expected from a European 5 star hotel. This hotel is located at Oudezijds Voorburgwal 197 Amsterdam 1012 The Netherlands.
4) Hotel Okura, Amsterdam: Approximately eight miles from Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport, Hotel Okura provides luxury accommodations like any 5 star hotel should. Conveniently close to such attractions like the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank’s house, your visit to Amsterdam will be greatly enhanced by staying at Hotel Okura. This hotel is located at Ferdinand Bolstraat 333 Amsterdam 1072 The Netherlands.
5) Hotel Pulitzer, Amsterdam: Step back in time when staying at the Hotel Pulitzer, Amsterdam. Comprised of 25 restored 17th and 18th century canal houses, this is unlike any other hotel. Each of the 230 distinctive guest rooms represents a small piece of Dutch history and culture. Hotel amenities include Pulitzers Restaurant, bar, cafe, and cigar room. This hotel is located at Prinsengracht 315-331 Amsterdam 1016 The Netherlands.
10) Grand Hotel Amrath, Amsterdam: Come visit the Shipping House, an old historical building that has been restored to make way for the Grand Hotel Amrath. Spacious, well decorated rooms outfitted with extra large beds await the traveler at this beautiful hotel. Enjoy French International Cuisine at The Seven Seas restaurant. This elegant property will allow you to experience Dutch culture along the beautiful canals. This hotel is located at Prins Hendrikkade 108 Amsterdam 1011 The Netherlands.