Located in Northern Italy and named after the goddess Venus, Venice is considered to be one of the most romantic cities in the world. With a beautiful climate and the numerous attractions such as Piazza San Marco, St Mark’s Basilica, and the Grand Canal, this city attracts an average of 50,000 tourists a day. When staying in Venice, make sure to stay in one of the Top Ten Rated Hotels to make your stay a memorable experience that you will remember for the rest of your life.
1) The Westin Europa and Regina, Venice: Situated on the Grand Canal is the Westin Europa and Regina offering 185 rooms to choose from. A beautiful hotel that has been recently renovated, there are views of the Church of Santa Maria della Salute from the terrace of the La Cusina restaurant located at the hotel. Guests are allowed to visit the hotel’s sister property to enjoy amenities like the fitness center and swimming pool. Other activities like golf, tennis, and water sports are nearby as well. This hotel is located at San Marco 2159, Venice 30124 Italy.
2) San Clemente Palace Hotel & Resort, Venice: Built in 1131 and converted from a 17th-century Camaldolesi monastery, the San Clemente Palace Hotel & Resort is located on the beautiful island of San Clemente. The hotel is just a 45 minute drive from Marco Polo Airport and only 15 minutes from Saint Mark’s Square making it a very convenient location for a stay in Venice. The San Clemente Palace Hotel & Resort is located at Isola di San Clemente, 1, Venice 30170 Italy.
3) Hilton Molino Stucky Venice, Venice: Built from a 19th-century flour mill located on Giudecca Island is the Hilton Molino Stucky Venice. Overlooking the Giudecca Canal with spectacular views of the city’s skyline, this hotel is just minutes away from St. Mark’s Square. Outfitted with the latest technology, the rooms are also decorated with Venetian fabrics and marble bathrooms. There are six restaurants and bars located on the premises offering a large selection of food and drinks. The Hilton Molino Stucky Venice is located at Giudecca 810, Venice 30133 Italy.
6) Luna Hotel Baglioni, Venice: Dating back to the 14th century, the Luna Hotel Baglioni has been completely renovated with all the modern conveniences and located within close proximity to many of the city’s top attractions. Elegantly furnished with helpful staff and beautiful rooms, you can’t go wrong when choosing the Luna Hotel Baglioni. The Luna Hotel Baglioni is located at San Marco 1243, Venice 30124 Italy.
7) Bauer IL Palazzo, Venice: Every room in this hotel is uniquely decorated with Venetian fabric and antique furnishing with Italian marble bathrooms offering elegance and luxury in the romantic city of Venice. Enjoy breakfast at the rooftop restaurant and take in beautiful views of the city. Several museums and shopping boutiques are located close by to experience the Venetian culture. This hotel is located at San Marco 1413/D, Venice 30124 Italy.
8 ) Palace Bonvecchiati, Venice: Only 5 miles from Marco Polo International Airport, the Palace Bonvecchiati is located behind Saint Mark’s Square and walking distance from Rialto Bridge and Doges Palace making this hotel very convenient for your stay in Venice. All the rooms offer private balconies with views of the canals, plasma TVs, hairdryers, clock radios, data ports, minibars, and air-conditioning. The Palace Bonvechiati is located at San Marco 4680, Venice 30124 Italy.
10) San Marco Palace, Venice: With only 26 rooms at the San Marco Palace allows for concentrated customer service and hospitality for every guest that stays at this hotel. Centrally located in the beautiful city of Venice near Saint Mark’s Square and many other of the city’s top locations makes this hotel a great location for a romantic getaway. This hotel is located at Piazza San Marco, Venice, Veneto 30124 Italy.