Vienna is the capital of Austria. A beautiful city full of grand architecture and statues, Vienna has about 2.3 million people residing within its borders. Vienna is rich with culture and expresses it in the form of theater, opera, and classical music which can be enjoyed in many of the concert halls and opera houses located throughout the city. There are also many history and art museums in the city to help one learn about the culture. If ever staying in Vienna, make sure to choose one of the Top Ten Rated Hotels to obtain the best experience possible when visiting the city.
1) Radisson Blu Palais Hotel Vienna, Vienna: Centrally located in the beautiful city of Vienna is the Radisson Blu Palais Hotel. The State Opera, St. Stephens cathedral, and the Imperial Palace Hofburg are just a few of the many attractions located nearby. There is a health club, sauna, and beauty spa on the premises to help you relax and unwind after a hard day of sight seeing or doing business. Two restaurants, the Palais Cafe and Le Siecle, in addition to the Belami Bar are available for fine food and drinks. The Radisson Blu Palais Hotel Vienna is located at Parkring 16, Vienna, 9 1010 Austria.
2) Hotel Imperial, Vienna: Only 12 miles from the airport, Hotel Imperial in Vienna is located near many popular attractions like Musikverein Casino Austria and the State Opera House for live classical music. To experience authentic Austrian Cuisine and other international dishes, visit the Restaurant Imperial located on the property. This hotel was built in 1865 and has 138 rooms on six floors. The Hotel Imperial is located at Karntner Ring 16, Vienna, 9 1010 Austria.
3) Le Meridien Vienna, Vienna: Approximately 20 miles from the Vienna Airport, Le Meridian is centrally located to many of the city’s popular attractions like Vienna State Opera and the Imperial Hofburg Palace, in addition to many fine restaurants and shopping destinations. There’s a 420-square-meter wellness area with a fitness room, pool, steam bath, sauna, and solarium to help ease your tensions and help you relax. Le Meridian Vienna is located at Philharmonikerstr 4, Vienna, 9 1010 Austria.
6) Hilton Vienna Plaza, Vienna: Built in 1988, the Hilton Vienna Plaza has 218 rooms on 10 floors decorated in original artwork and innovative architecture. Only 20 minutes from the Vienna International Airport and being close to many of the city’s popular attractions makes this a very convenient hotel to stay in while visiting Vienna. Plaza Restaurant & Bar and La Scala Restaurant are two dining establishments offering a variety of fine cuisine and drinks to enjoy while staying here. The Hilton Vienna Plaza is located at Am Schottenring 11, Vienna, 9 1010 Austria.
7) Vienna Marriott Hotel, Vienna: Located within walking distance to many attractions means you will never have a moment of boredom when staying at the Vienna Marriot Hotel. Built in 1985 with 313 rooms on 7 floors gives you plenty of options too choose from. Many amenities like a health club, 24 hr gym, and four restaurants, and a host of other features make this an excellent choice for your stay in Vienna. The Vienna Marriot Hotel is located at Parkring 12A, Vienna, 9 1010 Austria.
8 ) Das Triest, Vienna: Only 200 meters from the Metro makes this hotel a great location to get around the city and explore what Vienna has to offer. Several of the city’s museums are nearby giving you a glimpse into the fascinating culture of this country along with other popular attractions. A sauna, health club, and other amenities are available making your stay as comfortable as possible. The Da Triest is located at Wiedner Hauptstrasse 12, Vienna, 9 1040 Austria.
9) InterContinental Vienna, Vienna: Recently renovated, the InterContinental Vienna is a beautiful hotel that puts you within close distance to St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Schoenbrunn Castle, and Imperial Hofburg Palace, among several other attractions giving you something to do while visiting the city. MediterraNeo Restaurant, Intermezzo Bar, and Cafe Vienna are located on the hotel’s premises giving you a wide selection of drink and dining options. The InterContinental Vienna is located at Johannesgasse 28, Vienna, 9 1030 Austria.
10) Grand Hotel Wien, Vienna: The Grand Hotel in Vienna is a fairly large hotel built in 1870 with 205 rooms on 7 floors. Five restaurants and bars along with a ball room and 12 meeting rooms are at this hotel making it a great place to hold small conventions and banquets. The Saint Stephens Cathedral, the Kserntner Strasse, and the Vienna State Opera are located nearby to immerse your self into the Vienna culture. The Grand Hotel is located at Kaerntner Ring 9, Vienna, 9 1010 Austria.