South Africa has that unmistakable beauty that can rival the most popular tourist attractions in Europe and America. It boasts of memorable sceneries including the shores of Indian and Atlantic oceans, sun-baked deserts, and picturesque mountains. If you are a lover of nature, South Africa is your ideal destination.
The following are some places to visit and activities to enjoy when you spend your holiday getaway in South Africa:
• Safari adventure. South Africa is home to the world’s most exotic and rare wildlife. The Kruger National Park, where the so-called Big Five is found (leopard, elephant, lion, rhino, and elephant) is a must see for wildlife enthusiasts.
• Scenic attractions. One of the cities you should visit in South Africa is the Cape Town. Its Table Mountain is popular for its flat-topped range and offers a splendid view of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Watching whales in Hermanus. Every September, Hermanus holds a Whale Festival, which is an exciting event for families to witness.
• Visiting the vineyards. There are more than 10 wine-producing areas in South Africa, all waiting for tourists to explore. Tourists can also enjoy tasting wines courtesy of wine estates in the vineyards.
• Bungee jumping. If you’re after a thrilling South African experience, you shouldn’t miss the chance to bungee jump on the Garden Route, Western Cape.
• Scuba diving. Want to go underwater? Try exploring the underwater of the KwaZulu-Natal.
• Swimming. Beachgoers are sure to have fun in the beautiful beaches of South Africa, some of which are world-famous such as the Plettenberg Bay.